Dvd Recorders Hdmi Great Product!!!!!!!!!!!!! Info On Panasonic DVD Recorder?

Info on Panasonic DVD recorder? - dvd recorders hdmi great product!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought a DVD burner (Panasonic) DMR-EX77 model. My son suggested I try a special cable to improve the sound / picture quality (HDMI audio-video cable). It was quite expensive and I think it made any difference in picture or sound (I have a plasmaTH DMC-42PX7A) A technician must be able to explain why the cable with the necessary "DVD recorder? When was Play are good programs are not as sharp as I thought it would be with the special cable. I am glad that the recorder, but there are many menus to navigate, but I am sure that I will eventually dominate. Any know - how would be great. Thank you :-)

1 comments:

lee b said...

someones been Unplug the recorder to a single tuner or rather leg.your implemented in 480 lines of record box.it max.recording certain files in less time you give a better picture over a long period of deterioration of the image. even if it is connected to a high definition is still the usual definition of not more than one SCART needed.hdmi is high-definition and change nothing.

Post a Comment